Federal Way is currently the 9th largest city in WA. It is a coastal city inside the Seattle metropolitan area.
Points of interest consist of many parks and attractions.
- Steel Lake Park – located on S 312th St east of Pacific Hwy S; large lakefront area with picnic areas, playground, and boat launch.
- Celebration Park – on 11th Ave S just south of S 324th St; with sports fields and wooded trails, and Independence Day.
- Dash Point State Park– 53rd Ave SW & SW Dash Point Rd; the only developed waterfront park located within the city including hiking trails and campground.
- Five Mile Lake – on Military Rd S and S 364th St in the unincorporated area east side of city.
- Wild Waves theme park, an amusement park is known as Wild Waves and Enchanted Village.
Search Federal Way Homes for Sale
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.
Today's Market Trends for Federal Way *
* All data pertains to single-family homes